Americans are increasingly traveling domestically for business, making extended stay furnished apartments a hot commodity. Depending on the nature of the work at hand, the lengths of those trips can vary. While finding comfortable temporary housing is important for any trip, it can be even more so for longer stays. Up and coming business executives are progressively turning to extended stay furnished apartments for lodging that is effortless and makes them feel right at home.
What to Expect in Extended Stay Furnished Apartments
Amenities are one of the main things that sets extended stay furnished apartments apart from the competition. When a business executive stays in a corporate housing unit they should have access to some, if not all, of the following amenities:
- Fully furnished housing. Particularly when being away from home for longer periods of time, finding lodging that is fully furnished is a must. The furniture should be modern and comfortable and be complemented by up to date technology. Ideally, extended stay furnished apartments should be a cozy place of respite from a traveler’s daily obligations at the office.
- Free parking. This type of temporary housing also generally features free parking. While it may seem only natural to offer this service, many corporate housing options do not.
- Between rising early to get to the office and returning home late, many business travelers simply do not have the time to clean their living space. Housekeeping services generally clean and tidy the apartment while providing new towels and linens as needed.
- Pool and workout room access. Those who work hard should keep things in balance by making sure they play hard too. Corporate housing properties commonly have an onsite pool and workout room, as well as a BBQ area for grilling and enjoying the fresh air.
- In house kitchen. Eating on the road can be hard on the waistline, especially when it is for weeks at a time. Corporate apartments should include a full kitchen complete with updated appliances, pots and pans, and tableware. This convenience is particularly helpful for those who have dietary restrictions or prefer to limit the number of meals they eat out each week.
- In unit laundry room. Having access to a washer and dryer inside extended stay furnished apartments can be a game changer. Do the laundry whenever it is convenient for you, day or night.
- Limited grocery service. For travelers who are looking forward to getting into the kitchen but do not have time to get to the store right away, many corporate lodging services will also provide limited grocery service for an additional fee.
Why choose extended stay furnished apartments for business travel?
When it comes to corporate travel, extended stay furnished apartments are trending for executives’ temporary housing needs. For many, part of the allure of extended stay furnished apartments is the convenience and experience that corporate lodging companies bring to the table. Five of the top benefits of working with a reputable corporate lodging company may include:
- Knowledgeable staff. These companies typically have an expansive knowledge of the city, including the various business districts as well as local dining and entertainment options. This understanding of the blend of local and business cultures will assist the company in placing travelers in extended stay furnished apartments that are close to work and play.
- Customer service. Corporate housing companies heavily rely on customer reviews and housing industry ratings. For this reason, they often excel when it comes to providing excellent customer service to their clients.
- Delegation of lodging responsibilities. Rising corporate executives are dedicated to their jobs and typically get where they are through many hours of hard work. With so many responsibilities to manage, arranging lodging for business travel should not be one of them. A corporate housing service can take on that action item leaving business travelers free to focus on the work at hand.
- Amenities. Corporate housing companies make their living by understanding and meeting the needs of business executives. This generally includes the need for a quiet atmosphere that offers privacy with the luxuries of home and a hotel combined.
- Nationwide corporate housing solutions. By delegating travel lodging arrangements to a company that offers nationwide housing solutions for extended stay furnished apartments, seasoned business travelers can trust the company to facilitate future domestic travel for them, all while expecting the same excellence in lodging and customer service.
How to Find Extended Stay Furnished Apartments for Business Travel
One of the hardest things about staying in another city is learning its layout. This challenge is even more pronounced in some of the nation’s largest cities like Houston and Dallas. A corporate housing service can help travelers locate their temporary office and find extended stay furnished apartments that are in close proximity.
It is crucial to keep the lines of communication open with the corporate housing company you choose to work with. Let them know in advance about your location preferences, such as city lodging versus residential areas, as well as what creature comforts of home you will require to make the most of your extended stay.
When working away on the road for a longer period of time, being comfortable and at home in your temporary housing is key to being a productive employee. Enlist the help of a corporate lodging company to help find extended stay furnished apartments that meet your specific travel needs.