Traveling for business can be exhausting at times. Facing the same hotel room over and over, plus feeling cramped, tired and bored doesn’t help. Even nice hotels take on a same room/different hotel “feel” after so many stays. Thankfully, there are alternate lodging options available for the discerning traveler, called serviced apartments.
The Benefits of Serviced Apartments for Business Travelers
Whether on the road for business or recreation, serviced apartments can provide many advantages to the executive on the road. Using a serviced residence offers the space to work, prepare a meal, unwind, rest and sleep. Typically, the biggest benefits are extra room and flexibility as compared to a traditional hotel stay. If it is a quick trip, convenient short-term rentals are available. Should the stay be extended, long-term accommodations are at hand.
What is a fully serviced apartment?
A serviced apartment is a completely equipped residence, intended for both temporary and ongoing accommodation, offering guests high-quality facilities and features for everyday use. This includes utilities, housekeeping services, as well as a variety of additional resources, all incorporated within the rental rate. While this may sound very much like a hotel, the two are very different. Corporate temporary housing presents better features than a conventional hotel, with additional living space and other advantages, as well as a level of privacy one would expect at home. It is a way to live like a local resident when traveling for business.
What to expect from a fully serviced corporate lodging
Corporate housing guests and travelers require that extra special touch to ensure the most pleasant and comfortable stay possible. Only the most exceptional corporate lodging service companies are committed to providing a high standard of service to clients and communities. Here are a few things a guest may expect from a stay with a first-class rental.
- Housekeeping – It takes a highly-trained staff to focus on the cleaning and maintenance details that make the difference in apartments kept in optimum shape. Housekeeping personnel do so much more than turn down the sheets and replace the towels.
- Included utilities – Guests need to be comfortable and not have to worry about separate invoices for things such as utility bills. Utilities are included in the rental arrangement. The focus should always be on guest comfort and convenience.
- Top of the line furnishings and accessories – Expect features such as high-quality contemporary furniture in every room, including king size beds, large screen televisions, and WiFi. Add to that the convenience of a fully equipped kitchen with modern, full sized appliances, and you have a comfortable, luxurious and memorable living experience.
- Upscale locations – Units are available near work, the best schools, fine dining, entertainment, high-end grocery stores, grocery and food delivery, transportation services, and more. Explore as close to home, or as far as you wish, and you will find everything needed for an enjoyable lifestyle.
- Personal privacy – Privacy takes on a significant role for many people while on a business trip. Without the day-to-day intrusion of busy lobbies, conferences, and seminars that are frequently associated with a hotel stay, most people discover that they are better able to relax.
A serviced apartment should feel more like a home, and then some. It should provide extensive immersion into the culture and advantages of the surrounding area.
Living in a short-term fully furnished apartment is a preferred, customized experience unlike any other type of stay. You are not restricted to a limited menu of options. Select requirements, such as secure parking facilities or a kitchen stocked with your favorite snacks and food choices creates an encounter above-and-beyond that of a typical hotel stay.
Why choose a serviced apartment?
Professionally maintained apartments are rapidly becoming the ideal preference for recreational and business travelers. Service is in the name and service, as implied, is what is offered. Discover inside knowledge of the local community as well as transportation connections, delivery services, movie and theater showings and dining places for a stay that is genuinely unique. Enjoy a safe, pleasant atmosphere, with home-away-from-home comfort, not just to sleep, but a place to live, and enjoy what the surrounding area has to offer. In short, a serviced apartment is the ideal accommodation.